This notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site http://www.gardenpicsandtips.com, including any information you may provide through our site when you purchase a product or service, sign up to our newsletter or take part in a prize draw or contest.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 18 years of age.
Hugh Harris-Evans T.A. GardenPicsAndTips is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as ?we?, ?us? or ?our? in this privacy notice).
Our full contact details are: ?
Full name of legal entity: ?Hugh Harris-Evans T.A. GardenPicsAndTips
Email address: [email protected]
Postal address: 28 Torrington Park, London N12 9SS
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner?s Office. They can be found at www.ico.org.uk. We should be grateful if you would contact us in the first instance if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at [email protected] or by using the contact form at the foot of this page.
1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter.For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number or credit card. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features.We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you. In addition, if you choose, we may share your information with other companies who provide goods or services that you are interested in.Please see the ?opt-in/opt-out? selection in Section 3 of this policy.
- Special Note About Google Advertising
Any advertisements served by Google, Inc., and affiliated companies may be controlled using cookies. These cookies allow Google to display ads based on your visits to this site and other sites that use Google advertising services. Learn how to opt out of Google’s cookie usage. As mentioned above, any tracking done by Google through cookies and other mechanisms is subject to Google’s own privacy policies.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
- Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
- Customized Shopping. We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience. As noted above, you may ?opt-out? of this customization, or even visit and shop anonymously.
- Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Special Offers. We may send you special offers from time to time, unless you choose to ?opt-out? of receiving such offers. In addition, we may also send you special offers from other companies. Again, you may ?opt-out?. If we send you offers from other businesses, we do not share your personal information with them. The offers come directly through us. Please see the ?opt-in/opt-out? selection at the end of this policy.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out.
It is your choice whether to receive emails or special offers from us or others. The following section provides you with this choice. Please note the default settings.
- Please send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products or services.
- Please do not send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products or services.
- Please send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of related products or services from other companies.
- Please do not send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of related products or services from other companies.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
5. Other Websites
6. Contact Us
No portion of this website can be copied without written permission from the author.